Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!





Tomorrow is my Father-in-law's birthday and I wanted to make him a special card. I always have a little bit of trouble making cards for guys, because so much of my papers I have on hand are pink and purple or have flowers or hearst on them. I just got this new paper last week though, and I thought it would be perfect for this card. I kept it simple, and took the sketch from the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog to get me started. I think he will like it!

Challenges I am entering this in:

2 Sisters Challenge- Sketch

Rosie D's- One for the Guys

3 comments:

  1. Great male card!

    Thanks for sharing with us this week over at 2 Sisters Challenge blog!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice guy card. I always have a hard time finding good cards for guys. I may have to come to you next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thanks for playing at The 2 sisters challenge blog xx Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete