Saturday, September 3, 2011
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Sunday, May 1, 2011
I decided to make them into easel cards so that my moms could display them. I also had found this great designer paper about 6 months ago that had Mom written all over it which I thought would be perfect! I also used some designer paper I had bought back in November that was white pearly paper with swirls and thought it would go well! I made handmade flowers using Accent Essential Cricut Cart to make the layers, added a little bling and a butterfly button, and voila- 2 different mother's day cards!
Challenges this card will be entered in!
Creative Cowgirls- Mom
Sketch and stash- Sketch #53
There's Magic in the Air- Multi Fold
Die Cutting Divas- Mom
The Stamping Boutique- Wings
Flutterby Wednesdays- 3 flowers, 2 Designer papers, 1 button
Little Red Wagon- For Mom
Sisterhood of crafters- For Mom
Aud Sentiments- For Mom
AiFactory- Anything Goes
CCEE Stampers- Butterfly
Charisma Cards- May Flowers
Craft Us Crazy- Mothers Day and Flowers
Cute Card Thursday- Use a sketch form somewhere else
DYSU Challenege- 3D
Digi Doodles- Anything goes
Dutch Dare Card- For Mom
Moving Along with the Times- Anything Goes
PaperCrafting Journey- Bling
The Rubber Cafe- For Mom
My Creative Time- 3D
Mojo Monday- Sketch
Saturday, April 23, 2011
In accepting this award I have to mention 7 things about myself and pass this award on to 15 other blogs.
1. I love doing all kinds of different crafts-hence the name of my blog:)
2. I am a full-time Assistant Director of Music at a Methodist church that is ranked in the top 25 largest Methodist churches in the US.
3. I love photography, and even though I used to work at a photography studio, I don't enjoy taking pics of people. My passion is for architecture and landscapes!
4. I recently won an honorable mention for one of my photos out of 2300 entries, and my photo was on display at the Fort Worth Main St. Arts Festival!
5. I am at that stage in my life where I don't feel like I really fit in. I'm married (to a wonderful man for the last 4 years)! with no kids in my 30s.
6. I was born in Germany and have also lived in Little Rock, Arkansas; Clovis, New Mexico; Yorktown, Virginia; Danville, Virginia; Fort Worth, Texas, and now Mansfield, Texas.
7. I love to talk:)
So now to pass this award along to 15 of my fav blogs:
1. The Misplaced Midwesterner
2. The Science of Music
4. Reflections of a Sojourner
5. Courtney Lane Designs
6. Creative Delights by Nicole
7. GreenScrappin Machine
8. More than Favors
9. Obsessed with Scrapbooking
10. Made by Momo
11. Practical Scrappers
12.Less is More
13. Sentimental Sundays
14. Stampin Sisters in Christ
15. Scrap Happens
I am entering this card in a few challenges:
Crafty Ann's- Fancy Folds
Digi Doodles- Glitter and Glitz
The ABC Challenge- Sparkle
A Spoonful of Sugar- Let's Celebrate
Crafty Cardmakers- Wedding
Delicious Doodle- Anything Goes
Totally Papercraft- Wedding
Happileigh Scrapping- Wedding and Jewels
Stampin Vacation- Wedding
Totally Gorjuss- Bling
Stampin for the weekend- wedding
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
This is the present I made for my husband. Using many sketches and probably 20+ hours of work, I made my first paper bag mini album! This post will be very picture heavy, and not alot of descriptions about products used, because it would take forever to list. I did use my Cricut to cut out the inserts and all of the hearts in the project. I hope you enjoy it though. I am pretty proud of it, and most importantly, my husband loved it!
I made this project with my husband in mind, but it does fit a few challenges, so I will enter it in these challenges:
Crafty Ann's- Elvis Song "Portrait of My Love"
Digi Doodles- Ribbons and Bows
Stampin Sisters- something hidden from first view
One Stitch At a Time- something for the boys
Sentimental Sundays- Let's get sentimental
Secret Crafter- anything but a card
Amber's Crafts- use a die cut
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
My brother-in-law just got remarried to a wonderful, and crafty, woman. After they got married Chris and Logan moved into Lorena's house. Logan decided that her new room was going to be green and pink. While we were down for the wedding, my mother-in-law showed me a blanket that she was making for Logan that was green on one side and pink on the other.