I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award by Mary and Lolis! Thanks so much! I would have never expected to receive any award, because there are so many great blogs out there, so I really appreciate this honor!
In accepting this award I have to mention 7 things about myself and pass this award on to 15 other blogs.
1. I love doing all kinds of different crafts-hence the name of my blog:)
2. I am a full-time Assistant Director of Music at a Methodist church that is ranked in the top 25 largest Methodist churches in the US.
3. I love photography, and even though I used to work at a photography studio, I don't enjoy taking pics of people. My passion is for architecture and landscapes!
4. I recently won an honorable mention for one of my photos out of 2300 entries, and my photo was on display at the Fort Worth Main St. Arts Festival!
5. I am at that stage in my life where I don't feel like I really fit in. I'm married (to a wonderful man for the last 4 years)! with no kids in my 30s.
6. I was born in Germany and have also lived in Little Rock, Arkansas; Clovis, New Mexico; Yorktown, Virginia; Danville, Virginia; Fort Worth, Texas, and now Mansfield, Texas.
7. I love to talk:)
So now to pass this award along to 15 of my fav blogs:
1. The Misplaced Midwesterner
2. The Science of Music
4. Reflections of a Sojourner
5. Courtney Lane Designs
6. Creative Delights by Nicole
7. GreenScrappin Machine
8. More than Favors
9. Obsessed with Scrapbooking
10. Made by Momo
11. Practical Scrappers
12.Less is More
13. Sentimental Sundays
14. Stampin Sisters in Christ
15. Scrap Happens