Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Secret Outlast Completely Clean



I have been trying out Secret Outlast Completely Clear for a few weeks now, and really like it!

I put it to the test last week with my busiest day since switching to Secret Outlast.

My day started off by getting my 18 month old baby girl ready for school-which has become a challenge since she thinks running from me while I try and get her dressed is a game. We got to my work earlier than I could drop her off because I knew I had a lot to do. While she played in my office I got a little work done before I had to go drop her at her Preschool. After dropping her off, I had to head to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. After that, I proceeded to lead an advanced tap dance group for an hour. They always joke about how hard I work them, but they are not the only ones that walk away sweating! After that, I returned to work to try and get a few more things set up for the Veteran's Day Concert that evening. I was moving chairs, getting things set up, going back and forth between the choir room and Sanctuary. After I got everything set up, I had a rehearsal with my friend, Kim for a duet we are playing on bells in a few weeks. After that, I had to go pick up my daughter and send her home with Kim. After our rehearsal, I had about an hour before I started teaching piano. I taught piano from 4-6:50pm, when I rushed down to the Sanctuary for the 7pm concert! Sang in the concert, got my baby girl and went home.

Even after everything that I did that day, I still felt fresh and clean! I still don't think it will last for 48 hours after a day like that, but it worked when I needed it to.

Thanks to BzzAgent and Secret for letting me try out the Secret Outlast completely clear ddeodorant I was already a long time Secret user, but I may have found a new Deodorant!

No comments:

Post a Comment